Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Roasted Cauliflower


Roasted Cauliflower, where have you been all my life?


Today I had a lesson plan to finish at home, so I wanted dinner that didn't require a huge amount of effort on my part. given how easy this was I'd say it more than fit the requirements. The recipe and preparation is simplicity itself, so much so that even I didn't have to sub in anything!

Ingredients

1 head cauliflower (approx 300g/10oz), cut into florets
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp garlic paste
salt and pepper to season

Method

1) Preheat oven to 220C/425F (I had mine on 200C because I use a convection oven)

2) Put all cauliflower, oil and garlic into a bowl, then toss together until the cauliflower is coated in the mixture.

3) Empty bowl out onto a baking pan, making sure it's an even, single layer, and season with salt and pepper.

4) Put into the oven for about 40 minutes (depending on the size of your florets)

And you're done! This would also be delicious with a little parmesan grated on top. Feast your eyes on the beauty, the crispy, the deliciousness of the final product!:


Go forth and make this immediately. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment